- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce/tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce and whisk until fully combined.
- In a shallow container, add diced or sliced tofu.
- Cover your tofu in marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place tofu on it in an even layer and bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Tofu is ready when crispy and golden on the outside.
From The Big Man’s World.